Determining Your Smile Makeover Cost
Smile makeovers are comprehensive treatments designed to meet the individual, unique needs of each patient. As a result, the cost of a smile makeover can vary widely from case to case. The friendly and professional staff at Smile Solutions is more than happy to discuss the factors that can affect your smile makeover cost and timeline at their Wilmington, DE, practice, as well as work with insurance for procedures that may be covered.
Procedures Often Included
A smile makeover consists of a combination of two or more cosmetic dentistry procedures to enhance the overall appearance of your smile. Your smile makeover can include a variety of procedures, such as:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bonding
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Gum Contouring
You may also require restorative treatments before we can begin cosmetic work, and this will also affect your overall treatment expense.
Factors Affecting Cost
Several elements contribute to the cost of a smile makeover. These factors can include:
- Your chosen procedures: A smile makeover involving a whitening treatment and dental bonding will cost much less than one that involves gum contouring and a set of porcelain veneers, which are more expensive procedures.
- Procedures requiring anesthesia: If the doctor administers anesthesia and sedation for a procedure, it will increase the cost of treatment. Since the makeover combines procedures, however, you may lower your overall charge for anesthesia needed. When planned and sometimes performed together, you will require less anesthesia to complete several treatments.
- The complexity of the case: The more work needed to complete the makeover, the higher the cost. Often, this includes the number appointments you need and extent of procedures, such as the number of veneers or the amount of gum contouring, that you might require.
At Smile Solutions, we want all of our patients to experience the boost in confidence and self-esteem a significantly enhanced smile can provide.
- Special promotions: We often run promotions on certain procedures, and may sometimes offer a discount for combining treatments into a smile makeover. Make sure to check out our specials to see what promotions we currently offer.
- Insurance coverage: While your dental insurance may partially cover some components of a smile makeover, such as fillings or dental crowns, many cosmetic procedures will not be covered at all.
For many patients, dental insurance will not cover the majority of the cost of a smile makeover. Some patients have no dental insurance, and will have to pay for the entire treatment out of pocket. At Smile Solutions, we understand the burden these costs can put on our patients. We still want all of our patients to experience the boost in confidence and self-esteem a significantly enhanced smile can provide.
We offer our patients a variety of financing options to achieve the smile they want. Our main financing option is through CareCredit℠, which offers low monthly payment options for our patients who qualify. We also offer a Care to Share referral program, which credits 25 dollars to your account for every patient you refer to our practice.
Revitalize Your Smile
Our goal is to provide you with the stunning smile you have always dreamed about. To learn more about smile makeovers and their cost, contact our office today. Our caring staff will be happy to assist you.